James Hardie® Siding Installed on Homes in Bellevue, WA
Are you interested in equipping your home with James Hardie® siding? If so, you’re certainly not alone—James Hardie is America’s No.1 brand of siding and a favorite among homeowners in the Pacific Northwest. Energy Exteriors NW is pleased to install this innovative brand of siding on homes in Bellevue, Washington, and communities throughout King, Snohomish, and Skagit counties. In fact, we’re among a small percentage of contractors to be recognized as a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor.
Why Choose James Hardie Siding?
James Hardie siding is engineered from fiber cement—a robust blend of cellulose fibers, cement, sand, and water. The result is an exceptionally thick and durable product that:
- Resists rot, mold growth, and other types of water damage
- Boasts a Class A fire rating
- Is insusceptible to insect damage
- Stands strong against hail, high winds, and wind-blown debris
- Will not crack, warp, or expand in changing weather
- Provides the look of real wood siding, without wood’s inherent weaknesses and pesky maintenance requirements
- Comes with a comprehensive 30-year warranty
Plus, James Hardie siding is available in a wide array of tasteful hues and features ColorPlus® Technology, ensuring “baked-in” color that will resist fading and continue to look like new for years to come.
Your Home, Our Business
Our team is here to help you make a smart investment in your Bellevue-area home. To schedule a hassle-free consultation and learn more about James Hardie siding, contact Energy Exteriors NW today. Simple financing options are available!